In addition to providing lifelong history lovers, teachers, and students free access to premier digital research, the editors and writers of U.S. History Scene are available for freelance or consulting work. Some of the products and services we offer include:
- Genealogical and family history research
- Researching corporate histories
- Locating images and acquiring rights for publication or exhibits
- Content creation and maintenance for blogs, scripts, and websites
- Freelance and ghost writing
- Academic writing and editing.
Curriculum Development and Flipped Classroom Consulting
- Curriculum development for private and public school education programs
- Using technology in the classroom (specialization in Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Common Core integration
- Developing website and social media strategies for your classroom
- We can provide historians and subject matter experts to speak at your conferences, seminars, or workplace
- Common Core integration and the flipped classroom
- Issues of race and gender in the classroom
With years of training from top-tier universities and graduate programs, U.S. History Scene historians and writers have a unique blend of research, writing, and teaching expertise. Although rigorously trained in historical research, these skills can be utilized for other academic fields or even to investigate family or corporate histories. Our editors have years of experience in academic editing and are well-versed in every major citation style. And with hands-on experience in K-12 education, our teacher-writers are on-call to help you through the process of Common Core integration.